Enough is enough. The statewide mask mandate is over, the science shows that masks don’t work to prevent the spread of viruses, and multiple research reports show that children are not affected statistically by COVID-19. Still, school boards persist in requiring our children to wear face coverings all day in the classroom, restricting airflow to their developing brains and causing social and mental development issues that could affect New Hampshire for decades.It’s time for YOU to fight back, and we’re going to show you how.
- Rep. Jim Kofalt (R-Wilton) discusses the mechanics of school boards in New Hampshire.
- Education activist Ann Marie Banfield discusses how to effectively influence school boards.
- EMS professional and author Alu Axelman discusses the data on mask usage.
- Nashua parent activists Allison Dyer and Alicia Houston discuss their efforts to unmask children in the Nashua school district.
- Download the webinar slide presentation
- Download a sample letter to school decision makers
- Download a list of questions to ask school board candidates
Contact the Activists
Forming your own local effort? Email ReopenNH’s Grassroots Coordinator to publicize your effort. We will push notice of upcoming events or group links to the ReopenNH Telegram Channel and to ReopenNH supporters in your local area.